Monday, June 26, 2006

Tidbits

As a result of a comment left by a fellow blogger and a couple e-mails between she and I there's now a new blogsite I want to call your attention to...Neo-neolib. Give it some support.

Also, Pat Dollard is featured in todays New York Post scewering former sexiest man of the year George (C)looney. I wonder how much carbon based material he manages to spew into the atmosphere everytime he jets to and from his villa in Italy? Check out this ABC News piece about Vanity Fair's first ever "green issue" which sports, among others, (C)looney on the cover. Hypocrisy anyone? Do as I say and not as I do...the zen thing again. I've told my daughter in no uncertain terms that (C)looney will not portray me in any future Hollywood movie about my adventures! Mel Gibson for sure, but (C)looney never!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel Gibson it should be! Or Bruce Willis maybe?

Keep up the good work. It is SO appreciated!

countrygirl

Synova said...

Wow, thanks for the link. :-)