Saturday, June 24, 2006

Yeah, Another One

Couldn't resist...have fun!

You Are 72% Open Minded

You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.



Staying on a positive note let me give you a couple links where you can support two standup guys, though very different, who are making a difference. One is Senator Joe Lieberman (D-Conn), a gentleman who's not a politician, but a statesman. That he's a Democrat matters not at all to me. Supporting him with a donation is just the right thing to do. The other is my crazed Gonzo documentarian buddy Pat Dollard. He needs financial support to finish his Hollywood outsider "Young Americans" project. Senator Lieberman has stood by the troops in the halls of Congress and Pat has stood with the troops in the field. They both epitomize standing true to oneself and those on the side of right regardless of the dangers to career or carcus.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I only scored 68%, Mike. I have issues believing everyone is alittle bisexual (gee, I certainly hope not!) LOL..

Have a nice weekend.
C.

Anonymous said...

I found another political quiz, very similar to the short quiz-- it's at:

http://www.quiz2d.com/index.php

It's asks similar questions, but more questions than the short one.

I scored Libertarian, but leaning toward the Conservative side.

I tried the open minded quiz, but couldn't score "well" at all, given certain social conservative values I can't shake. (funny enough--I don't know if the quiz itself is very open-minded!)

My Nana once said, "an open mind is great; so's an open window-- but we put a screen on to keep the bugs out."

Thanks again, Gunner Fay

PS-- I will take the oath Thursday or Friday this week, provided the last bit of paperwork is finally in by then...
See you soon.

Anonymous said...

I think I would not have done very well on this broad minded thing but yet I was happy to donate to Joe. Many people would not be broad minded enough to contribute to another party candidate and in truth Joe Lieberman is the only one I would. He is an honorable man, a rarety these days.

Erica R said...

I enjoyed reading your ppost